Sunday, October 11, 2015

Imps Have Arrived

Last Tuesday - the 6th - I got a huge package from DDE. It was my RealFees, a MiniFee body for my Soony head still at the spa and a LittleFee I needed the body from for Tulip. * Looks at Pipi face-plate. Shakes head. Should really get some of these things sold.*

Tulip was using Rowan's body so Rowan was really happy being back on a body again.

Opening everything was such a huge task. Putting things together, changing eyes and adding wigs and trying to find clothes. I was completely exhausted afterwards. I did take a picture of Hyld (tan Pano boy) and Kloever (NS May girl)


Hyld refuses to use his human legs until he has some pants to wear. At first I didn't care so much for Kloever but then I changed her wig and that helped. Today I took a couple of pictures outside.


I think she's going to use her bunny ears.


I'm thinking of getting her another wig but that's for later.

The week before I got some LittleFee clothes. Here's Thandi and Vilja showing them off.



Dustbunnie

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love Kloever in that last photo with her bunny ears on, she's so sweet!
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I like that wig much better and I too love her with the bunny ears. Looking forward to seeing your Mari.
      Hugs, Lene

      Delete
  2. Last pic of Kloever is so cute!!
    And congrats on getting so many dolly goodies! Hope your Soony arrives soon from the spa too :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's my favorit too. I'm expecting a couple of others home from a different spa very soon but I'll post pictures when they get here.
      Hugs, Lene

      Delete
  3. Pano is just the most charming little thing ever. I adore the ears and the hooves! And that little nose. Gosh. Gotta say, was really hard to stay away from the ordering button. Fairyland is so sneaky and evil :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS a lot of work doing a box opening and getting everything set as you want it, isn't it?! I can't imagine doing more than one at a time. The closest I've ever had two box opening was one week apart.

    ReplyDelete