Friday, November 18, 2011

BJD Challenge Day 12

What do your friends think of your dolls/dolls in general?

First of all: Yes it's right there never was a day 11 question so it's not because I have messed up I haven't posted one. LOL

My friends have somewhat different reactions to my dolls. There's my friend who first brainwashed me into getting my first one and the friend I brainwa . . . ehhh inspired into getting one. Then there's one that just ignores them and some that think they are pretty but are not interrested beyond that. I also have a friend who finds it a little funny that I collect dolls. She thinks it's wierd in a sweet way. Basically I don't think I'd be close friends with anyone who were not tolerant and open enough to accept my dolls. I tend to not like narrowminded people that much. (And they tend to not like me that much either. LOL)

Dustbunnie

2 comments:

  1. "There's my friend who first brainwashed me into getting my first one"

    I don't know what you're talking about... AT... ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know the saying: When you hit among a pack of wolves the one that's hit howls?

    ReplyDelete