Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sunny Saturday

Today it's the most wonderful spring weather. The sun is shining and it's quite warm outside. I really wanted to go out with my camera to take some pictures of the anemones in the nearby wood (and one or two of my dolls of course) but sadly I can't. I'm disabled and need a mobility scooter (a bit like an electrical wheelchair) to get around and it broke down Thursday. It won't be fixed until Monday at the earliest.

I should probably sow snaps and buttons on the new skirt I'm making. It's all that is left to do until I have an intire new outfit. I'm not sure who it's for yet though.

I also want to share a new picture of Hekla. I really like it a lot



2 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous photo of Hekla!!!

    I hope the anemones will still be around when you get your scooter back but they don't last very long if the weather is hot. ((((Dustbunnie))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annefia. I hope so too - and that there will be sunshine too.

    ReplyDelete