Monday, October 17, 2011

It's a dangerous place!

The Marketplace at DOA I mean. I was browsing it just to know what people were selling and then I came across two - yes two dolls that I fell in love with. They were even from the same seller. I just had to PM her and ask if she would accept a layaway. So I ended up buying both. Oops! The moral of this of course is that you should never even look at the Marketplace at all.

The dolls won't be comming home until January because I wouldn't want them to get caught up in the Christmas mail rush. They are both ws DollZone 1/4s - a Mo with a beautiful face-up and a modded Annie without face-up. I have already contacted the face-up artist I want about a spot in February. I have a beautiful Leeke wig and some eyes that will look great with it for the Annie and I'm getting the Mo with both his eyes and his wig.I am very happy and excited.

This of course means that the LittleFee Chiwoo boy I was planning to get next will be delayed. I already have his wig and have decided his eyes. I will be notifyed when they are back in stock. I also have eyes and a wig for a LittleFee girl but I haven't decided if she'll be a Lishe or a DES. The Chiwoo will have blonde hair and very blue eyes and the girl will have a beautiful red Kana Wave wig and green eyes.

Before all this I will get my tan DollZone Annie though. I'm hoping she'll be here some time during November. I also finally found out what her name was. She's called Katarina. She'll have green eyes too and I have three different wigs so I hope she'll like one of them. They are all brown.

Dustbunnie

3 comments:

  1. I usually stay FAR away from the MP. It's a scaaaary place! LOL

    I'm sooo grateful that you've come up with names for your Annies now. Calling them your Annie and your Annie can be a bit too confusing for me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the MP is truely scarry. LOL

    Oh and before they got names they were my tan Annie and my modded Annie. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still Annie and Annie, still confusing! LOL

    ReplyDelete