Monday, October 26, 2009

What I never got around to do.

There have been things happening I never got around to post about so I'll try and catch up a bit.

First of all my three Custom House babies - Krusemynte, Pipaluk and Kristoffer got home from Australia. That is their heads got home. They had visited my friend Whitewings and she gave the the most wonderful face-ups.


Krusemynte




Pipaluk




Kristoffer



And here they are all together.




I just love how they look now.

I wasn't quite happy with the wig Emmelia was wearing. It was a perfect colour but there was something about the style that was wrong. Then I got some wigs I ordered from Acquire a while ago. I thought I'd try one on her and it was PERFECT!




And one more picture because I just love how she looks in it.




Something very exciting has happened. My RealPukis Bille (Soso) and Humle (Tyni) are on their way home. They actually arrived in Denmark Sunday early afternoon wich means they'll have to spend the rest of Sunday and the night - at least - in that nasty evil place called customs. My poor babies!

I just hope the custom people will decide how much they want in ransom first thing Monday and send my little ones on their way to me.


Dustbunnie

3 comments:

  1. Your Customhouse kids looks fantastic now! Way to go Whitewings! (I of course had a soft spot for Krusemynte with her old face up as well)

    And Emmelia looks quite nice in her new wig as well.

    I really hope the evil customs people will treat your realpukis nice and not ask for too much in ransom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annefia. I'm really crossing my fingers for a low ransom as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, with the bad luck you have with customs you will need LOTS of crossed fingers.

    ReplyDelete