Sunday, November 1, 2009

Imps all over!

They are home! My RealPukis Bille og Humle. And I love them. They hust makes me smile.

Right out of the box




With Gro and Tjalfe. They are really tiny!




Bille




Humle




Together




They are really a handfull though. They just crawl everywhere!

On my fan . .




. . and on my computer monitor.




Even on my other dolls.




Tjalfe is NOT happy and Gro is getting a little worried. I might need to do something about them *Worried*

Dustbunnie

3 comments:

  1. I sooooo love your little ones!!! But I can imagine that Tjalfe and Gro might love them a little bit less. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thank. Well Gro started out very excited about them but she's somewhat less excited now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are little scallywags you know. But very, very, very cute. Not cuter than Gro who I love very dearly, but almost.

    ReplyDelete