Sunday, February 6, 2011

Waiting again.

I have been wanting a DollZone WS Aimi for a very long time and the other day I was finally able to order her. The next day her name came to me. She's going to be Tindra which is a Swedish name and means shimmer. I think it'll be just right for her. I have had her wig and eyes for quite a while and I'm so looking forward to getting her home.

I cut Aimi's face out of a picture from the site and fused it on a photo I had of Miripihka trying out her wig. I also changed the colour of the eyes. It's far from perfect but it gives me a sense of how she'll look.





I have also ordered a dress for her from Sharon and I think it'll be beautiful. I have the fabric myself and shall send it to her. I just hope the shoes I ordered the other day will match. Keep your fingers crossed! LOL

Dustbunnie

2 comments:

  1. I ordered my first bjd last week and so excited to get her! Love your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I hope you won't have to wait too long for your doll and that it'll bring you lots of joy.

    ReplyDelete